My professional career stretches over 28 years and I currently hold the position of HR Executive at a medium sized manufacturing and agricultural company. I run my coaching practice in my spare time.
I hold a M. Phil. Degree in Management Coaching from the University of Stellenbosch. I also hold a B.Com. Degree in Human Resources from the University of Pretoria. I am a registered member of the South African Board of People Practices (SABPP) and the Council of Coaches and Mentors of South Africa (COMENSA)
Who will benefit from my Coaching
My coaching is earmarked at leaders in senior management positions, yet I have successfully applied my coaching techniques with upcoming leaders and professionals from all walks of life. Clients who relate to my coaching approach will, therefore, stand to benefit from the coaching experience. My model and approach provide sufficient flexibility to cater to each individual’s unique needs and I customise the coaching experience to meet the particular needs of my clients.
Themes Covered during Coaching:
- Develop an understanding of how to give life meaning and the impact of that meaning on the self.
- Acknowledgement and acceptance of one’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Understanding and accepting the multifaceted nature of the self.
- Awareness of self through the exposure to others and consciousness of impact on others.
- To reflect one’s true self to others.
- Involves openly sharing information and expression of one’s true thoughts and feelings while trying to minimise displays of inappropriate emotion.
- Forming trust.
- Objective consideration of all relevant data before coming to a conclusion.
- Ability to solicit views that challenge deeply held positions.
Internalised Moral Perspective
- Internalised self-regulation that is guided by moral standards and values.
- Resilience to resist group, organisational and societal pressures that is inconsistent with personal values.